Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pushing Daisies: The End of the Road?

I rarely talk about anything TV related on this blog but I want to take a moment to sing the praises of my favorite show, Pushing Daisies. There are few television shows that keep my attention with intelligent characters and clever plotlines like this one has and Bryan Fuller, the creator of this show has also created two other series that I've enjoyed just as much (Dead Like Me and Wonderfalls).

Death Stalks ABC's 'Pushing Daisies'

According to several articles I've been reading online Pushing Daisies may be facing cancellation and I can't let that happen without doing all I can to show my support for the show. (Yes, I'm hopelessly addicted.)

What can you do to help save Pushing Daisies?
Tune in on November 19th! It's been on hiatus for a couple of weeks now but it looks like there's an episode airing on the 19th on ABC. If you like the show or if you're just curious and want to see what it's about, now is the time to watch!
If you live in the US, you can also watch some of the episodes online on the Pushing Daisies homepage.

Check out this thread on the official messageboard for online petitions and details about a letter writing campaign.


0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.