Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shrek Pinball Machine

I was watching The Price is Right this morning and happened to see this Shrek Pinball Machine by Stern on it. I usually don't really care for the prizes they feature but I thought this one was pretty rad! It looks like it would be fun and reminds me that someday I'd like to have a pinball machine. This one would be great for Shrek fans since it features a lot of the characters from the movies like Shrek, Donkey, Princess Fiona, Gingy and Puss in Boots!

0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.