Thursday, August 27, 2009

Toxiferous Designs Site Relaunch

Toxiferous Designs Site Relaunch!

I've been spending a lot of time working on the Toxiferous Designs site to represent my illustrations and merchandise and I'm ready to relaunch it here!

Click here to check out my designs on t-shirts, women's clothing, men's clothing, shirts for kids and babies, infant bodysuits, stickers, buttons, mugs, mousepads, keychains, hats, postcards, greeting cards, tote bags and many more really cool gift ideas!
Check it out!

0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.