Monday, January 25, 2010

Purple Brontosaurus Dinosaur T-Shirts and Gifts

Dinos! That's something I need to be making more of. Here's a cute brontosaurus to make you smile. :)

This cute purple dinosaur illustration features an adorable and fun spotted purple brontosaurus! This sweet and playful cartoon dino art with big googly eyes is the perfect gift to buy for a kid or anyone who loves dinosaurs!

This dino artwork is available on a tshirt, kids shirts, baby clothing, a mug, mousepad, hat, apron, button, keychain, magnet, postcards, greeting cards, stationery, neck tie, hoodie, totebag, tank top and many more great gift ideas!



2 comments:

This Makes My Day said...

That's a cute Dino! Very lovely, nice job!

Toxiferous said...

Aww, thank you very much! I'm glad you like him. I have a triceratops that I'm working on today too. :)

I hope you have a great day!

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.