Monday, May 17, 2010

Classic Embrace T-Shirts and Gifts

I felt like making something a little romantic this week and this is what I came up with. I hope you like it!

This classic, beautiful black and white couple illustration features a retro guy and girl in a tender and loving embrace! This cute and fun vintage inspired art is perfect for an anniversary, valentine's day, wedding or just as a way to say 'I love you' any day!

This pretty retro love design is available on a tshirt (long or short sleeves and in many different styles and colors!), hoodie, sweatshirt, kids shirt, baby clothes, greeting cards, postcards, stickers, button, magnet, keychain, mug, mousepad, tote bag, hat, apron and many more great gift ideas!



0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.