Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Sorry, I Have a Giant Head T-Shirts and Gifts

Here's a new design that I just made for the Raging Trombones store! That's the place where I put most of the weirdest (and often very funny) designs that I make in collaboration with the creator of Timestop.

Do you ever feel like your head is just too big? Some of us have been blessed with giant noggins and we're sorry if that means you have trouble seeing your movie when you sit behind us in a theater or if we block your view when we get the window seat in an airplane. Also, some serious apologies to our mothers who gave birth to us naturally. (Sorry, moms!)
In all seriousness, we can't help the way we are but we would like to say we're sorry for inconveniencing you normal-headed people out there. This hilarious design might be the best way to say you're sorry for your oversized dome!

This funny giant head design is available on a tshirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, tank top, kids shirt, baby clothing, mug, mousepad, hat, apron, button, magnet, keychain, neck tie, stickers, greeting cards, postcards, tote bag and many more great gift ideas!



0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.