Saturday, July 17, 2010

Modern Green Pear T-Shirts and Gifts

Here's a little something that I've had floating around in my head for a while. I've always thought ripened pears just look so incredibly fresh and gorgeous and I wanted to make a nice, clean simplified version of the fruit to do it justice!

This beautiful fruit artwork features a pretty and modern green pear graphic with both a whole and split view revealing the seeds! This original vector art illustration is the perfect gift for anyone with a fresh view on life and a love of stylish and simple designs!

This fun pear art is available on a tshirt, hoodie, sweatshirt, tank top, kids shirt, baby clothing, dog shirt, magnet, button, keychain, mousepad, mug, tote bag, hat, neck tie, apron and many more great original gift ideas!



0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.