Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Original Egg-Bot Kit

I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day! I guess it's time to start thinking about decorating some eggs if you're into that sort of thing. That's where the Egg-Bot might come in! With this kit from Evil Mad Science you can make your very own.

The Eggbot is an open-source art robot that can draw on spherical or egg-shaped objects from the size of a ping pong ball to that of a small grapefruit-- roughly 1.25 to 4.25 inches in diameter (3 - 10 cm).


0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.