Saturday, May 3, 2008

Victorian/Steampunk Dress Appropriate Belt Buckles

This should be the first of two belt buckle posts that I make this weekend. I wanted to make one with just steampunkish and victorian style buckles and another with well,....everything else.
So, ONWARD!

Victorian/Steampunk Dress Appropriate Belt Buckles:

Below is my favorite belt buckle on this list and it's probably the most beautiful buckle I've seen. It's made from hand poured metal with a silver and gold coat finish with crystals.




















This train belt buckle looks like it would work wonderfully with a casual steampunk outfit.
















This bronze wraparound mermaid belt buckle is incredible.











I really adore the colors in this lovely cameo belt buckle with rhinestones.

















This silver and black skull cameo is also a really great looking buckle.


















And last but not least, this is a pirate skull cameo belt buckle with antiqued brass from Pipetto Belts and it's absolutely stunning.












.

0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.