Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yeah, I'm Kind Of Obsessed With Etsy

Well, I'm beat but I managed to conk out at 8:00 PM last night and now I'm up at 3:30 AM and I thought I'd make a post so, here you go. Here are some of the greatest earrings I've found on etsy lately (and yes, I'm spending way too much time on that site but there are just so many good things there).

Sumo Wrestler Earrings by kimazier:



















Retro Rocket Cat Earrings by HModine:



















Trampled Bloodily By A Triceratops Earrings by brandybee:


















Green and Black Kitty Cat Earrings by luckydayjewelry:











.
.

2 comments:

Cheeky Lady said...

Thanks for the comment. I love the green ones! I find myself meandering through all the pages of Etsy also.

Toxiferous said...

It's incredibly addictive! Every now and then I wander away for a while but I always come back and say "Argh, look at all this stuff I've been missing out on!".

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.