Monday, November 17, 2008

Waking At The Carnival

Waking At The Carnival is a side project that I'm working on...actually, it's just a personal blog where I'll be posting about music that I've enjoyed recently. I've been meaning to make a music blog for the longest time and I finally came to the conclusion that if I had done it when I was originally thinking of making it I would have 40 posts by now.
Procrastination, argh.
There isn't a whole lot to see here just yet but it will slowly grow with me.

0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.