Monday, February 2, 2009

Carl Warner Photography

I had stumbled upon Carl Warner's fantastic foodscapes at some point a while back but this was before I had taken to bookmarking every single thing that interests me so his wondrous landscapes made of delectable delights just disappeared from the forefront of my memory...until today. Today, I was wandering around the net and found The World's Fair and lo and behold there he was in all his glory! I can rest well tonight.

[Via The World's Fair]



2 comments:

Robert A Vollrath said...

This is why I love your blog so much.
Pure fun!

Toxiferous said...

Aww, thanks! I'm glad you enjoy being here.

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.