Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ceramic Toothbrush Holder With Attitude

These ceramic toothbrush holders have a little bit of attitude and if you feel as strongly as I do about other people using your toothbrush then you'll definitely want the one that says "Use this toothbrush and I will break your arm".
It's a stern warning but it's a warning that must be heeded!
The one with the adorable, grinning skull and crossbones that says "keep smiling" does deliver a much more pleasant message if you're interested in keeping the peace.


0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.