Thursday, March 20, 2008

Frankenberry

Frankenberry has always been my favorite of the General Mills monster-themed breakfast cereals. Growing up in Canada it was very rare to be able to find it and I would usually only get to see it during very fortunately timed trips across the border. I always drooled when the commercials would come on during the cartoons on saturday mornings though and I swore that when I was an adult I would buy all of these rare sugary cereals that I could get my hands on. I envisioned a closet full of my favourites so that I could have a different cereal every day of the week.
Now I eat bran flakes, go figure.

I still love Frankenberry though. I recently found out that there are Frankenberry, Booberry and Count Chocula kubricks now. They're just perfect.















I'm not a bobblehead collector but there are a couple different Frankenberry bobbleheads out there. I have to say that I prefer the top one.



There's even a frankenberry halloween costume. Yep...that's a costume.






















Also check out my frankencream monster ice cream products for cute vampire and frankenstein ice cream cones on tshirts, buttons, stickers and more!

0 comments:

 
Ownership and copyright of all images displayed within this site belong to their respective owners, artists or creators.
Blog design by suckmylolly.com and Toxiferous Designs.

Zazzle.com and Cafepress are my fulfillment company partners and I may earn a commission on any products sold through those links.
I'm an Amazon associate and may earn a commission from any sales through Amazon links.